Clinical practice guidelines for pancreatic cancer:
- Clinical Oncology Society of Australia, Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours (GEP NETs)
- European Society for Medical Oncology, Pancreatic adenocarcinoma: ESMO clinical practice guidelines
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (US), Clinical practice guidelines in oncology: pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Optimal cancer care pathways for pancreatic cancer:
These clinical guides for health professionals set out key principles for optimal care at each step of the patient journey from prevention through to survivorship / end of life care.
The guides have been endorsed by the National Cancer Expert Reference Group, Cancer Australia and Cancer Council Australia.
Patients and their family and carers can use the consumer versions to better understand an often complex health system, and to know what questions to ask of their health professionals to ensure they receive the best care at every step.
Help your patients and their family and carers understand the process they are going through by printing and sharing these guides as appropriate.
- View the Optimal Cancer Care Pathways or download consumer PDFs from www.cancer.org.au/OCP
- View the interactive consumer web portal at www.cancerpathways.org.au
- Pancreatic cancer care pathway
For more information:
*When reading materials that are published in other countries, note that some of the information may not apply to Australian patients.